Slider

te("

Oh Johnny boy

Sunday, January 22, 2017

On Saturday we went to my cousins son's 1st birthday party at my parents house. My Mom had tables in the middle of the room for people to eat at and the kids were running around them. My poor Johnny tripped and hit his head on one of the kitchen chairs. You could hear his head hit the chair, I didn't think much of it, I went and picked him up and my grandpa's girlfriend said he was bleeding... one of the ladies at the party is a nurse and looked at it and said we should take him in because it was kind of a deep cut. Boo, party fail.


I asked my sister Courtney to drive so I can sit in the back with Johnny and keep him calm. He did great he just watched power rangers on my phone. We first went to the urgent care, I went in and asked the lady at the desk if they were able to do anything there or should I take him somewhere else. She said they could we got him all checked in and waited for maybe 30 minutes. We saw the nurse and then the physician, when he came in he told us they were not able to treat him because of his age and where the cut was on his face. He mentioned not wanting to get sued a couple of times...but he did say he wouldn't charge me so we could take Johnny to the Seattle Children's across the street. I should have thought of that first. oppps.


We go over there get checked in and don't wait very long, they bring us back in the room and tell us they are going to numb his cut and they put this stuff on it that has to sit there for 20 minutes. We go and walk around and he colors and is being so cute. When we were waiting in the room trying to kill time because they always take forever Johnny was being so sweet giving me kisses and then Courtney kisses and saying Tada about his picture. It was really the cutest thing ever, I just love this age so much.


Once back in the room they have to wrap him up in sheets so his arms can't flail around. He really didn't like this and I felt so bad, I laid down on the bed with him to try and keep him calm and to help hold him down. They had to squirt water into the cut to clean it and then be able to see how deep it really was. Thankfully it was a clean straight cut and they were able to glue it back together. He will probably still have a scar, but at least it's on his eyebrow and he is a boy.


Waiting...waiting...waiting...


I love you Johnny boy <3

This is when they put the numbing stuff on him and he had to wait 20 minutes.

All done. He was eating a outer pop.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan