Slider

te("

I never want to forget

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

I love taking pictures, but sometimes in the moment I don't run and grab my phone or camera to get a picture. There are a few things I don't want to ever forget that has happened recently.




On Christmas morning after opening all of the presents we were in the kitchen, Jackson Johnny and I opened up our Christmas glass bottle cokes and we cheers and it was so cute.




Lately we've been asking Johnny "did you poop" and he will say "no, Allie poop" or when we change his wet diaper he will say "no poop" and he is all excited.




The other night Johnny was sitting next to me with his finger in his nose "it's stuck" he had a piece of candy stuck in his nose. Jackson had got the candy with the soda cans and one of those candies was in his nose. I had to hold him while time took the tweezers to his nose and get the candy out.




Yesterday while Jackson slept on the couch and Johnny watched TV in his room I got some one on one time with Allie hanging out on my bed. We played and giggled and cuddled and then took a nap. It was perfect.
I snapped this before I fell asleep <3




Jackson is always telling me "I miss you" and yesterday he told me " I love you" and it melted my heart.




Last night we were watching a movie on the couch and Johnny fell asleep all cuddled up on me and then later that night Allie did the same thing. I love cuddling with my babies. Jackson is always asking me to sit with him or to lay with him too. I love that they want to cuddle with me.


The other day Allie was constipated and all she wanted to do was cuddle! I felt so bad for her but it was so nice getting to lay on the couch with her. We passed out pretty early on the couch that night. I'll take a cuddle session whenever I can get it because it's few and far between with this girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan