Slider

te("

New Years and more

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Happy New Years! I had to work New Years Eve in the morning, that night we went to dinner with my sister and her boyfriend and niece to The Rock our favorite place to eat. After dinner she came over with my niece and played guitar hero with Tim and I fell asleep watching them play. They woke me up in time to do the count down and then I fell back to sleep. I ended up have New Years day off which was nice. I don't really remember what we did, probably cleaned.

This is what the kids saw when they woke up Christmas morning.
 
I was taking pictures of Allie and Johnny wanted his taken, such a ham.
 
The boys got a TV for Christmas, Johnny is all comfy watching it in his room.
 
New Years Eve with Christmas lights :)
 
Happy New Years!
 
Just one picture...
 
The best thing to happen in 2016 was this girl!
 
Me and the hubby, how I love him so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan