Slider

te("

Five on Friday

Friday, January 6, 2017


This is my first Five on Friday!

ONE. I really want to get this book and see what it is all about!

TWO. I'm on a mission to lose the rest of my baby weight this year! I would like to lose 27 more pounds. I'm going to try the 21 day fix meal plan...we will see how well I can stick to it. and I've been going to the community center. I went 4 times this week, that's my goal for now and once it warms up I would like to add some runs. We are going to Mexico in September for a friends wedding so that is my motivation!


THREE. essential oils, I've been using the doterra for awhile now, but I still don't really know how to use them. My Mom gave me the onguard for Christmas in the big spray bottle to clean with. I used it in the tub and liked it. This year I'm really hoping to learn how to use them more efficiently . I've been ordering some every month but they just sit in my box. I really like to follow grapefruit gold on instagram, but it's for young living so they have some different ones.
 
FOUR. I'm having craftyorina on instagram make custom flower crowns for me and Allie to wear in our next family photos. She sent me a sneak peak and I'm so excited to see them finished.
 

FIVE. I'm wrapping up with a cute picture of Allie at Target and my #bestnine from instagram.
 


http://www.northcarolinacharm.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan