Slider

te("

Five on Friday

Friday, January 13, 2017

ONE. I was going through my shutterfly today and found these pictures from my maternity shoot with Johnny and I can't believe how little Jackson was.










TWO. I think this may be the only picture I have of all three kids by the Christmas tree. Also our tree only looked good for the first day before the little ones woke up from their nap. Then the ornaments kept coming off and I was too lazy to put them back on.
allie kept putting the ornaments in her mouth.


THREE. Starbucks Greek yogurt I was very unsure about trying it because I don't like Greek yogurt, I tried it the other day and I'm in love with it. Once you mix in the strawberries and the granola it is actually very good! It's way over priced but does have 15 grams of protein!


FOUR. I've been watching Gilmore Girls. My new favorite. I never finished watching it years ago, I don't even remember what season I watched last. After watching the new one on Netflix I decided I was going to go backwards so I watched the last season, then when I went to watch the season before it didn't make sense...duh. So I decided to start from the beginning and so I'm almost done with Season One!!!
the way they dress and their hair makes me laugh.




FIVE. Allie, this girl was so happy on Tuesday, it was crazy. She has been teething and sick and she is finally starting to feel better! She had a smile on her face all day. How I love this baby girl so much.
eating her banana, not a care in the world.


could you be any more adorable.






http://www.northcarolinacharm.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan