Slider

te("

How my first week of 21 days is going...

Monday, January 30, 2017

Candy...I gave in and had a little bit on Friday night :( Considering I usually eat candy everyday that is pretty good for me.
Cake...No cake for me, but I did have a twinkie...
Chips...I gave in and had some yesterday. I also had some sweet potato chips on Wednesday, I've never had before and those are good. But this is good for me, I usually eat chips a lot. So I'm still proud of myself.
White bread...I haven't had white bread, but I've had a cinnamon roll at our work bake sale and some pizza Saturday night so I don't know if that counts or not...
Fast food...Friday night we did have Herfys and it was so good...I love corndogs! and their fries are really good too...and Saturday night we had pizza...and I did have a cheese quesadilla from Tropical Smoothie Saturday too. So I'm not doing to great on the no fast food. But it probably could have been worst. I did turn down blazing bagel on Sunday!!
Chocolate... No chocolate over here!!!!
Ice cream... No ice cream either...whoo hoo!!


I was trying not to drink coca cola, but totally failed on that one. I haven't been getting my coffee everyday so I've been having my soda. I can't live without one of those...LOL.


So not bad, but I could have done better. We will see how this next week goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan