Slider

te("

Goals for 2017

Sunday, January 8, 2017

I have a lot of goal for this next year. Last year was all about surviving 3 kids, now that it has been almost a year it's time I start to work on some other things too.


My main goal is to become CONSISTENT. I always start something do really well for a couple of days and then go back to the way it was before.


One thing I am determined to do this year, hopefully by September before our Mexico trip is to lose the rest of my baby weight! It has been 3 years since I have been my normal weight and I miss it so much. I have 27 pounds to lose to get to my goal weight of 140. After having Johnny I lost 25 pounds and then got pregnant with Allie. I have finally lost all of the weight I gained with Allie so now I'm working on my Johnny weight. LOL, 2 years later :)
this was our Hawaii trip a few months before I was pregnant with Jackson. I weighed 134, probably the best shape of my life. MOTIVATION.



Last week I made it to the gym 4 times!!! Monday step class, Tuesday step class, Wednesday weight class and Thursday kickboxing class. I'm going to try 4 days a week now and once it gets nice out I want to go on runs and start adding family walks or adventures on the weekend.
from one of our walks in the early summer


My eating is another big thing I need to work on. I know how I should eat, but I really don't like to cook and meal planning is a big thing too, but I really don't like doing that. But this year is the year I'm making changes and I'm going to try and be CONSISTENT and start to cook my dinners and meal plan. Tomorrow I'm starting the 21 day fix meal plan and I've already planned the week and will be going shopping today. Wish me luck. I'm ready to kick this weight!




Keeping the house cleaner is another thing I'm going to work on. My husband is a neat freak and it drives him crazy how the house is never clean. It's not that I don't clean, it's that we have 3 small kids who mess it up like it's nothing. I'm going to try and do something everyday after I get home from the gym, either a load of laundry, pick up toys, clean the bathroom ect. so that it doesn't all fall on my days off.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/garvinandco
I really love this and wish my husband was more about this cleaning style :)






I also want to do more for myself. Maybe I can finish a book this year...or work on my scrapbooks more. I want to learn how to design this blog better and I've also got a lot of classes from the brit + co I want to take.

https://www.brit.co/shop/classes/
here is one of the classes I'm waiting to take when I have some time!




I'm also going to be going through my scrapbook room and turning into Allies room this year. I was going to wait until she was older, but I have no time to work in there and when I try the kids follow and make a bigger mess then it already is. I've decided I will spread all my stuff through out the house in all the closets and work on my stuff on the dining room table. That way I am where they are and I might be able to do a lot more of my crafts that way! Also I can't wait to put Allie's room together this will be so much fun!


So that is what I'm going to be working on this year. I know I can do it, I just have to be CONSISTENT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan