Slider

te("

Five on Friday...Allie's 1st Birthday Party edition

Friday, January 20, 2017

I can't believe my baby girl is almost one, February 12th. We are going to be super busy that day doing family photos in the morning and a birthday party for her in the afternoon. I'm so excited to plan a girly themed party!!!!






ONE. I got this really cute party pack with her birthday invitation and prints from this etsy shop.






TWO. This is the outfit she will be wearing for her first birthday from this etsy shop.





THREE. She will be wearing this unicorn crown I had made by craftyorina, she use to have a etsy shop, now she just sells on instagram.






FOUR. I bought this banner I am going to hang up. I think I will use it for the background of when she eats her cake. I got it from this etsy shop. I'm going to hang it in her room too when her party is over.



FIVE. I got a really cute pack of fans to hang on the wall from target, but I can't find them on the website, I had bought white and gold stripped straws from there too, but I don't know where they went. I don't think I even brought them out of the van, but I don't see them in there either so I will have to look a little harder. For cups I have some leftover from other parties! I haven't decided for the plates and napkins if I want to get the unicorn ones from Target or go with solid colors. I'm trying not to go too overboard but I love that I get to do a girl birthday party finally :)















http://www.northcarolinacharm.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan