Slider

te("

little bit of this. little bit of that.

Monday, February 27, 2017

Not much has changed over here, today is my Saturday! The husband got the house super clean this weekend so my goal is to keep it clean and put away all my piles around the house and maybe clean the floor and bathroom. We will see, wishful thinking on my part. I've got my niece today and we want to go to Target but Jackson is into his video game so we will see what happens. I also want to take a shower solo but ya know one of them or more always wants to get in with me.

This morning I got to start watching The Scobeys GoodSnaps online course. I'm excited to learn some new things and take better pictures! 

I'm excited for Hoorayeveryday to restock their Flora woolie ball necklace, I want to get Allie and Ruby one for Easter...maybe even one for myself :)


Also I'm waiting to get our family pictures back, the turnaround time is two weeks and we hit that yesterday so hopping she will send them to us today...I'm hoping she got a good one of me and Allie, Allie wasn't having it during our time together and I didn't really get any good ones of us during her birthday party :(

 Now I'm going to over share pictures of these crazy cute kids of mine :) 
june and january is one of my favorite places to buy clothes for Allie, they are a little pricey but do last for 6 months and so cute. 
Target for the win her, I'm excited I get to buy in the other section for girls now. 

Could you be any cuter baby girl.

these two really are the best of friends. Johnny was really into his show to smile for me.

not the best picture, but cute because they are matching.




No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan