Slider

te("

Five on Friday

Friday, February 3, 2017

ONE. Trader Joes favorites. Whenever I go to Trader Joes I always get the light string cheese, Persian cucumbers, dried mangos and the pizza dough, sauce and cheese.



TWO. Johnny decided to turn the house into his own personal coloring book when Tim and I fell asleep last night. Jackson never did anything like this. #middlechild


THREE. 21 days thing so did not work well for me. I feel like I did worse because I was telling myself I couldn't have so many things and I also started my period on it so then I was craving everything. So I only really did it for a week... At least I tried.

FOUR. This time last year I was around 37 weeks, it's crazy how fast this last  year has gone by.

FIVE. Here is Johnny on February 11th 2015, one year before I went into labor with Allie, crazy how much changes in one year.


http://www.northcarolinacharm.com/

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan