Slider

te("

Snow day

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Sunday night while on my way home from work it started to snow, and as we drove to my parents house for the Superbowl it started to snow more and throughout the night it just kept snowing and this is what we woke up to Monday morning...and I had the day off so it was even better and daddy got to stay home from work so even better!

building a snowman with dad

view from our front window

me and my baby girl

Johnny showing the snow

Johnny trying to run down the street, daddy bringing him back

I didn't have any good shoes for her to wear in the snow

Okay Mom we're ready to go inside now

snowball!

the view of our street

and the other side

The rest of the day we just hung out inside and cleaned. I'm glad I didn't have to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan