Slider

te("

Allie is ONE

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

On Sunday Allie turned ONE. I can't believe how fast the last year went, my baby is now a toddler. We had family pictures at 11am Sunday in downtown Puyallup, it was a chilly morning the kids had pink noses and cheeks. I don't know how well the pictures will turn out because the kids didn't want to cooperate very well. Allie did do great with her smash cake and I can't wait to see those pictures.


The party was perfect, the night before my sister helped me hang all the decorations. We had pizza and cupcakes, chips, fruit, veggies and some candy with punch and water. She opened presents, we know have a good amount of girl toys in the house and then she did her smash cake. The party lasted for about 2 hours. Here are some pictures, and sorry they are not edited.



































No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan