Slider

te("

The Eve of Allie Grayson's First Birthday

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Oh baby girl I can't believe you're going to be one tomorrow! I've always wanted a daughter and I thought I may never get one. I was so excited to find out you were a girl! You fit perfectly into our family. You're loved by all, and can definitely take care of yourself when it comes to your brothers. Your always happy, and since your were 9.5 months you've been walking and your practically running now. You and Johnny are the best of friends and I love seeing you two interact. You love to bug Jackson when he is playing video games. Jackson is great with you, Johnny can be a little rough at times, but has a love for you that is so sweet. You will always be my baby girl. There is a spot on the couch that I have deemed Allie's spot, you will climb over everyone to get there. You will stand or lounge there and it's so cute. Your love for daddy is sweet and you give him the best smiles. Your teeth are coming in and a couple are crocked, sorry baby girl. Your hair is getting so long and you're starting to pull your headbands off your head. I'm going to keep putting them on you because I've bought you so many :) And tonight we are going to spend the eve of your birthday cleaning the house because we have a big party tomorrow to celebrate you!!!
I love you Allie Grayson<3




No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan