Slider

te("

32 days or less left...

Sunday, October 21, 2012





How far along? 35 Weeks and 2 days
Total weight gain: up 31.5+ lbs.
Maternity clothes? yep - leggings, maternity jeans & maternity shirts/tanks
Stretch marks? just a few on my hips :(
Sleep: I probably sleep better than most, but it is starting to get uncomfortable. My hips are always hurting.
Best moment this week: spending the weekend with my husband for our 6 year wedding anniversary.

Miss Anything? being skinny, working out, I'm feeling like a whale right now! 
Movement: He's been moving, today he moved a ton, I could even see him moving under my shirt.  
Food cravings: Starbucks cinnamon rolls, they're amazing. Probably why I am such a fatty right now. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing really at this time.  
Gender: Boy 

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: super tired and my feet hurt bad too and now my hips are starting to hurt too. I'm always hot now too! now my left butt cheek always hurts too, every week it get worst :(
Belly Button in or out? I'm pretty sure it's all the way out now. 
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: happy most of the time.
Looking forward to: Our maternity pictures next Saturday, hopefully it won't rain because they're outside. 


                            Here are some pictures from yesterday, our 6 years <3
My mom made us a cake and we used out champagne glasses and cake cutting utensils from our vow renal. This is going to be a new tradition! 

In our hotel room, we got upgraded to a suite! It was pretty awesome. 

We walked all over Seattle, this is down by the new  Great Wheel. We were lucky it didn't rain on us!

          Here are some pictures from today 10/21 from last year when we were in Hawaii!


The bride, me & Emily

Tim & I at the reception. 

Emily & I having fun after the reception in our dresses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan