Slider

te("

34 Weeks...

Friday, October 19, 2012




How far along? 34 Weeks and 2 days
Total weight gain: up 31.5 lbs.
Maternity clothes? yep - leggings, maternity jeans & maternity shirts/tanks
Stretch marks? just a few on my hips :(
Sleep: I probably sleep better than most, but it is starting to get uncomfortable. My hips are always hurting.
Best moment this week: My work baby shower.

Miss Anything? being skinny, working out, turkey & cheese sandwiches from Safeway. 
Movement: He's been moving, I feel him a lot right under my boobs.  
Food cravings: my usual, chips, candy and soda. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: I tried my caramel macchiato the other day and it was so yummy, I got it today and didn't like it. Tasted too much like coffee so I gave it away. 
Gender: Boy 

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: super tired and my feet hurt bad too and now my hips are starting to hurt too. I'm always hot now too!
Belly Button in or out? out for the most part.
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: happy most of the time.
Looking forward to: this coming Saturday is our 6 year wedding anniversary and were going to celebrate in Seattle and go to the zoo!





Pictures from my "surprise" baby shower at work. They brought all my favorite foods!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan