Slider

te("

8 Weeks to go...

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

How far along? 32 Weeks and 4 days
Total weight gain: up 31 lbs.
Maternity clothes? yep - leggings, maternity jeans & maternity shirts/tanks
Stretch marks? just a few on my hips :(
Sleep: is good, I got a new pillow and I've been sleeping way better. I haven't been getting up to go to the bathroom either. When I do wake up my bladder is about to explode.
Best moment this week: Tim finally feeling him kick! We were spooning in bed and he had his arm around my tummy and Jackson kept kicking him!

Miss Anything? working out like I use to. My feet hurt too much to do anything when I get home from work. 
Movement: I feel like I've had more in the last week than ever. 
Food cravings: sadly it's still junk food; anything bad sounds good to me. Probably why I'm packing on the pounds :(
Anything making you queasy or sick: my coffee
Gender: Boy 

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: super tired and my feet hurt bad too. 
Belly Button in or out? out for the most part.
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: happy most of the time.
Looking forward to: our maternity photos, they're in 3 weeks i think. and I'm coloring my hair dark again! I'm so excited. 


My newest purchases from etsy. I've only received the carseat canopy so far, it came in the mail today!

Carseat Canopy 

Beat of my heart nursery print...the heart is in turquoise

Maternity belly bow



No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan