Slider

te("

7 Weeks to go...

Monday, October 8, 2012


How far along? 33 Weeks and 2 days
Total weight gain: up 31 lbs.
Maternity clothes? yep - leggings, maternity jeans & maternity shirts/tanks
Stretch marks? just a few on my hips :(
Sleep: good for the most part. the other night wasn't very good. 
Best moment this week: buying more stuff for Jackson!

Miss Anything? working out like I use to. My feet hurt too much to do anything when I get home from work. 
Movement: I feel like I've had more in the last week than ever. 
Food cravings: today puffy cheetos...pretty much any chips. I had a hard time picking which ones I was going to get, they all sounded yummy.
Anything making you queasy or sick: my coffee
Gender: Boy 

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: super tired and my feet hurt bad too. I'm always hot now too!
Belly Button in or out? out for the most part.
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: happy most of the time.
Looking forward to: getting my haircolored!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan