Slider

te("

Happy Halloween

Monday, October 29, 2012



How far along? 36 Weeks and 4 days... didn't realize I'll be 37 weeks in a few days. 
Total weight gain: up 31.5+ lbs. I'm too scared to weigh myself :(
Maternity clothes? yep - leggings, maternity jeans & maternity shirts/tanks
Stretch marks? just a few on my hips :(
Sleep: pretty good for the most part. I'm using my old body pillow and that seems to be working better. My hips still hurt, but not as much.
Best moment this week: doing our maternity pictures. I can't wait to see them. I have a couple sneak peeks

Miss Anything? being skinny, working out, I'm feeling like a whale right now! 
Movement: he had been moving a lot, but today I didn't feel him as much :(
Food cravings: Starbucks cinnamon rolls, they're amazing. Probably why I am such a fatty right now. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing really at this time.  
Gender: Boy 

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: The usual, but it hasn't been as bad. 3 days this week I get to work in the back where I can sit! I'm excited to not stand on my feet 8 hours a day!
Belly Button in or out? Out 
Wedding rings on or off? Off :(

Happy or Moody most of the time: happy most of the time.
Looking forward to: having the next two days off so I can wash all of Jackson's clothes and get other stuff ready!


My halloween costume. 
Tim's & my halloween Costume. 

Sneak peek.

I'm definitely going to frame this one :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan