Slider

te("

Baby Shower #2

Monday, September 24, 2012



How far along? 31 Weeks and 2 Days
Total weight gain: up 29.5 lbs.
Maternity clothes? skinny jeans & tank tops & t-shirts
Stretch marks? yea, not too many. Just a few on my sides
Sleep: still good, I get up to pee a couple times during the night. I'm glad there is a door between our bedroom and bathroom!
Best moment this week: Our 2nd baby shower. we got a lot of stuff!

Miss Anything? being able to stand at work without my feet and back hurting
Movement: yep
Food cravings: junk food :(
Anything making you queasy or sick: the thought of my carmel macchiato. 
GenderBoy

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: my feet hurt super bad by the time I get off of work. my back is bothering me more now too.
Belly Button in or out? sticking out more and more
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy most of the time
Looking forward to: meeting my little man soon. only 9 more weeks!


A few pictures from the baby shower.
Michelle & I
Tim & I

Michelle, Ruben, Tim & I

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan