Slider

te("

Labor Day

Monday, September 3, 2012


27 Weeks and 3 Days...The day of the baby shower.

28 Weeks and 2 Days

The start of Jackson's corner. I need to figure out where I'm going to hang the flowers. I want to find a couple pictures to put up in his little area too!

The banner Shana made from our baby shower!

Jackson's bassinet from Kelsy! It's from Babies "R" Us


Our boppy! I ordered the cover from etsy. My mom gave me the boppy at my baby shower. 



Today we went to Ikea and got drawer organizers for Jackson's dresser and we went to Sugar Babies

Our drawer organizers...



This is the hat we got. Were hoping it will fit for his newborn pictures. It's an XXS.


WubbaNub; permanently attached pacifier helps prevent the "missing pacifier problem" and the little legs on plush toy are perfect size for little hands to hold onto.


This is the onesie we got. Were hoping he can wear this in his newborn pictures too. For sure he will wear it on Christmas!!!!!


Good news! I'm getting my braces off on September 20th! 2 days before my joint baby shower with my sister. I will have to wear a retainer until April, but way better than braces. 

On Friday I went to the doctors and I've gained 8 pounds in the last month :( Tomorrow, Tuesday I'm going to start watching what I eat. No more indulging! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan