Slider

te("

29 Weeks and 3 days

Sunday, September 9, 2012


How far along? 29 Weeks and 3 Days
Total weight gain: up 26 lbs.
Maternity clothes? pants & tank tops
Stretch marks? none yet
Sleep: still good!
Best moment this week: going to the fair and eating scones! 

Miss Anything? being skinny...lol 
Movement: yes, I had the computer on my tummy the other day and he kicked so hard I could see the computer move. 
Food cravings: sweets
Anything making you queasy or sick: carmel macchiatos 
Gender: Boy 

Labor Signs: None. 
Symptoms: Acid reflex and my feet hurting all the time. And being tired, all I want to do is sleep!
Belly Button in or out? starting to stick out
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Annoyed
Looking forward to: baby boys arrival. I'm so ready to hold him in my arms! 



Tim & I at the Puyallup Fair today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan