Slider

te("

34 Weeks

Sunday, January 17, 2016





How far along? 34 Weeks
Total weight gain: 16 - 17pounds
Maternity clothes? maternity all the way, jeans & shirts.
Stretch marks? not this time around...yet...
Sleep: Sleep is okay, but my hips are hurting. I'm ready to be able to lay on my back again.

Best moment this week: hearing babies heart beat :) and I had my baby shower last Saturday 01/09, it turned out so cute! and I got my new camera in the mail too, but haven't had time to really figure it out yet :(
Miss Anything? turkey and cheese sandwiches! and coffee.
Movement: very much
Food cravings: smoothies , peach chewy candies from the sweet factory and the baby jawbreakers. Safeway wafer cookies.
Anything making you queasy or sick: no
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: heartburn and maybe some Braxton hicks...I think...
Belly Button in or out? been out for awhile now
Wedding rings on or off? off :(

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! 
Looking forward to: having baby girl, I had Jackson at 37 weeks 1 day so I'm getting pretty close. I can't wait to put her in all the cute clothes and headbands I have :) also looking forward to Jazzercise this week. I missed it for 3 weeks and only got to go 1 time this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan