Slider

te("

32 weeks with baby girl

Sunday, January 3, 2016




How far along? 32 Weeks
Total weight gain: 15 pounds
Maternity clothes? maternity all the way, jeans & shirts.
Stretch marks? not this time around...yet...
Sleep: Sleep is okay, but my hips are hurting. I'm ready to be able to lay on my back again.

Best moment this week: Welcoming the new year with my boys, sister and niece! goodbye 2015, hello 2016... baby girl will be here next month!
Miss Anything? turkey and cheese sandwiches!
Movement: very much
Food cravings: smoothies are sounding really good right about now and the usual candy, chips soda :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: no

Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: heartburn and this week I had extreme hunger pains, need more protein! and the next day my body was so ache...boo.
Belly Button in or out? been out for awhile now
Wedding rings on or off? off :(
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! 
Looking forward to: My baby shower on Saturday.


I did lose my camera the day after Christmas when we were leaving zoo lights and I'm pretty bummed I hadn't saved any of my pictures from my 30 weeks bump and Christmas Eve and Christmas day and of course from zoo lights. I know it's not the end of the world but I had some really cute pictures of the boys on there. boo. Now I need a new camera too, double boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan