Slider

te("

1 Month 11.17.14

Friday, November 21, 2014

Johnny Kingston is 1 month today! 11.17.14



The last month has gone by so fast. He now weights 9lbs 4oz, such a big boy compared to Jackson. He loves to eat, usually 2-4 ounces a time every 3-4 hours. He sleeps most of the night, I will feed him 1-3 times a night. He started out sleeping in his bassinet, I had to feed him every couple of hours, I would be so tired he ended up sleeping in our bed and sleeps a lot better. He has the hiccups a lot and sneezes a lot. Currently he prefers to be held then to lay in his swing or nap nanny. He wasn't like that the first couple of weeks, I could let him sit in them for a long time and he would sleep. Not anymore, it does make it hard to get much done around the house. I've started to use the baby bjorn, I have the solly wrap but I have a hard time putting it on. I need to practice more. He has a very strong neck and is always lifting his head up. We aren't on much of a schedule, usually going to bed late and getting up between 7-8. He poops a lot and it is a mustard color. The last few days it has lessened though, which is nice. He makes a lot of grunting noises too.


 Jackson on the left, Johnny on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan