Slider

te("

36 weeks

Sunday, January 31, 2016

How far along? 36 Weeks


Total weight gain: 18ish



Maternity clothes? maternity all the way, jeans & shirts, I even started wearing my maternity workout pants.


Stretch marks? I saw one on my hip, but I'm not sure if it was a stretch mark or from my clothes when I was sleeping. Also the ones on my tummy I can't tell if they are new or the old ones are going up more :(



Sleep: I could sleep fine if I wasn't sharing my bed. I moved to Jackson's bed for a couple hours this morning and I slept so much better...maybe I will do this until baby girl comes.


Best moment this week: My work holiday party. and getting the kids room all clean and organized! Also I had my 36 week appointment and I'm 1cm dilated!


Miss Anything? being able to do jazzercise without feeling like I can't move.


Movement: very much, I usually feel her most on my left side. 



Food cravings: coke and the usual. I also could go for some mashed potatoes right about now! and some baked chips!


Anything making you queasy or sick: no



Gender: Girl



Labor Signs: No



Symptoms: heartburn/ acid reflux. Had to have the hubby buy me some pepto this week.



Belly Button in or out? been out for awhile now



Wedding rings on or off? off :( how I miss it so, but I really don't want them to have to cut if off my finger if it ever got stuck.



Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! 



Looking forward to: My next doctors appointment. 37 weeks to see how much more dilated I am. I'm hoping to have baby girl on the 12th. Hubby wants her to come on the 14th or 29th...I really don't want a valentines baby or a leap year baby. lol.


I've got baby girl's bag packed, but I still have mine and the boys bag to pack. I also have a few random things I need to purchase before she comes. and wash the bottles! I'm getting really nervous, the waiting game is on. I really hope I don't go into labor while I'm at work, that is really my biggest fear. I also don't know what I would do if I went into labor and I'm with the boys. This is going to be interesting, I know my mom can watch them but I want her with me. So we will see what happens....

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan