Slider

te("

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Johnny is now two and half months old. Since I last posted I got a co sleeper and he loves it. At night he will get fussy when we're watching TV, I bring him into our room and put him in his bed and he's out. He even takes some of his naps in it. He also doesn't need to be held as much anymore either! Definitely not a cuddler like Jackson is, makes me kind of sad. He loves to smile and talk to my husband. I can get him to but not as easily as my husband can. At his 2 month appointment he was 11 pounds 4oz I think. We have started tummy time, he seems okay with it. He eats 4oz about 3-4 hours. He is such a sweet boy and I'm totally in love with him. He is the perfect addition to our family. 


Christmas morning. We got Jackson a red vintage kitchen and one of the ikea table and chairs and stained it a grey color and added turquoise about 4 inches up, it's so cute! Jackson got lots of transformer and matchbox car stuff from us. Everyone spoiled him. He was a little overwhelmed with all the gifts he had to open. Johnny got a lot of toys we never had for Jackson, I'm excited for when he can play with them!



We spent New Years at our house with my sister's, niece and my sister Courtney's friend. We played one round of Cards Against Humanity, had crock pot roast and mashed potatoes for dinner and cookies and rice krispie treats for desert. I took a nap before midnight, we watched tv and at midnight we said happy new years and everyone left. Hello 2015 :)



My high school friend Jessalee got married .

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan