Slider

te("

35 weeks...5 weeks or less

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

How far along? 35 Weeks


Total weight gain: 16 - 17pounds...I'm not really sure. I haven't weighed myself in about a week...I've been eating poorly and I'm scared to check. boo. It's funny because a lot of people lately have been telling me how my tummy is smaller this time around. I weigh about the same because I still had 20 pounds of baby weight on my from Johnny when I got pregnant this time. Working out during your pregnancy and being on your feet for work all day really does make a difference. I'm looking forward to seeing how fast I get back in shape this time.



Maternity clothes? maternity all the way, jeans & shirts, I even started wearing my maternity workout pants.


Stretch marks? not this time around...yet...I don't think...hoping.



Sleep: Sleep is okay, but my hips are hurting. Sharing the bed with your 1 and 3 year old and dog isn't the best when you've got a big belly.


Best moment this week: it's only just begun, but I'm thinking it will be on my days off when I get to organize and get baby stuff ready, bags packed all that good stuff.


Miss Anything? being skinny! I've been pregnant 3 times out of the last 4 years...that's a lot! 



Movement: very much, hubby got to feel her last night having the hiccups.



Food cravings: McDonalds pancakes and sausage. Fountain cokes and candy/sweets.


Anything making you queasy or sick: no



Gender: Girl



Labor Signs: No



Symptoms: non this week so far.



Belly Button in or out? been out for awhile now



Wedding rings on or off? off :( how I miss it so, but I really don't want them to have to cut if off my finger if it ever got stuck.



Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! 



Looking forward to: My next doctors appointment.  I think they're going to start checking to see if I'm dilated. This will help me determine when baby girl will come. With Johnny I went into labor at work on a Friday and had to drive home in traffic, it took about an hour and then had to drive to the hospital from my house which took around another hour. I don't want that happening this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan