Slider

te("

1 Month

Monday, December 3, 2012

My baby boy is 1 month! Time went by so fast, I can't believe it. He gets bigger and bigger everyday. He's still wearing newborn clothes and lately he always wants to be held. I have a hard time getting anything done. His smile is so cute, but I never catch it on the camera :( Today were going to get his 1 month pictures taken! For some reason at night he always pee's through his diaper, 4 times last night...lol. I think it's the way he lays. 

12.02.12

In this picture he looks like me when I was a baby...super cute ;)

So freaking adorable!

The ornament I bought at the Victorian Christmas. I love it, I want to get one every year.

I bought the prints on etsy and frames at Walmart. Just need to hang them up now.
Time to bring out the Christmas outfits!

We went to my Grandma's for breakfast and took a whole bunch of pictures! 

Jackson and Daddy
Jackson and Mommy

Our happy family <3

Sisters; with our babies <3 Michelle, Ruby, Me and Jackson

Sisters! & Babies!

Me & my boys :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan