Slider

te("

One Week Until Christmas!

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I ordered this shirt yesterday, I'm hoping to get it before Christmas and that it will fit! Still have some baby weight to lose... I want to wear it with my snowflake Christmas pajamas!

you can get my shirt here.

These next outfits I got for Jackson from Baby Gap. I'm in love with them all :)
Tim's family is coming to town and were going to Leavenworth and there is going to be ***SNOW*** I'm excited for him to wear this.  

This one is my favorite. I love the colors! Jackson looks so cute in it too, even though it's a little big on him.

I love the colors on this one too.
These are my favorite pants I've bought for him. 

Santa... 

This one makes me laugh. Jackson is so cute!

This one I used for our Christmas cards. It's so cute. I love my family <3 

 Jackson, the love of my life. He makes me so happy. I never want to leave him. It's going to be so hard going back to work. He is the cutest little boy ever!!!


My new tattoo! I got it on my forearm. I'm going to get it colored in hopefully in January.
The cool pajama blanket set I got Jackson and Ruby for Christmas. 

This weekend we went to an ugly Christmas sweater party...here are a couple of the pictures. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan