Slider

te("

1 Month Favorites

Monday, December 10, 2012

I love blankets! I bought a whole bunch, but these are the ones I use the most.

aden + anais blue oh boy! muslin swaddles
I have a white one too!
Tiddliwinks ABC 123 Chenille Blanket Aqua 

The gerber onesies I put under all of his clothes. The long sleeve ones are nice because they have a part that folds over their hands so they won't scratch themselves. 
Gerber Short-Sleeve

Gerber Newborn 3pk Long-Sleeve

I love these bottles, that's all :)
Dr. Brown's BPA-Free Bottles

This carseat canopy is the best ever. Way better than using a blanket, especially since I had him in November. I ordered one for my sister too.

Carseat canopy Chevron Turquoise  

My Mom made these amazing burp rags, I ordered the fabric on etsy.
Fabric

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan