Slider

te("

Christmas Favorites

Tuesday, December 4, 2012



The Family Stone is one of my all time favorite movies to watch at Christmas time! Rachel McAdams is one of my favorite actress too, so it makes the movie even better. 

Bath and Bodyworks carries during the holiday season Winter Candy Apple and I'm in love with it. I have the lotion, body wash and lip gloss. Mine is from last year. I'm loving this years with the snowmen, it makes me want to buy some just because of that :)

I love wearing Christmas socks. I probably have 20 pairs of them, I buy new ones every year. You can't go wrong with me if you get me Christmas socks for Christmas :)



Walmart carries these wax warmers with a million different waxes to pick from. I have a cinnamon roll and eggnog one for the holiday season! 

I got these outfits at Fred Meyer, they're carters brand. They're so cute! I got the socks to go with them too. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan