Slider

te("

'Tis the season to be Jolly

Friday, November 30, 2012


Some of Jackson's stocking stuffers! I'm so excited to have Jackson for my favorite holiday...Christmas! I love all the decorations, music, movies, holiday Starbucks drinks and presents! I'm excited to dress him up in all of his holiday outfits...too bad I thought he was going to be bigger and returned some of his newborn clothes and bought 0-3 month and washed them just days before he was born 3 weeks early... I'm still going to have him wear them, he will be swimming in them :) 

My sister was kind enough to come over and decorate our tree for us! We got a new one this year from Target and I love it. Our ornaments are from Target too!


Jackson is so adorable; while I got some extra sleep on the weekend daddy had Jackson and took this cute picture by the tree. I love him so much <3


This I had to throw in, it makes me laugh. He does look like both of us!




No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan