Slider

te("

I should still be pregnant...

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

It's crazy, I've had Jackson for almost 3 weeks! Tomorrow, Thanksgiving was my due date. November is the month for babies! I'm so thankful to have had Jackson early, he is amazing! Time goes by so fast, it hasn't felt like I've been home for that long. It's going to be so hard to go back to work! I wish I could work part time, but we need the money :( I'm hoping to get him on a better sleeping schedule before I go back to work. Also I need to stop sleeping with him in my bed! He isn't too fond of his bassinet, but I need to try it again. He has such a personality already, I love it. He only fusses when I change his diaper, put his clothes on him and when he is hungry! 


I love his smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan