Slider

te("

New Years Eve

Sunday, January 6, 2013

This was our first New Years with Jackson. I had a very hard time leaving him, Tim's parents were in town so they watched him for us. I missed him the whole time and didn't really enjoy myself because all I could think of was him! I was also really uncomfortable in my dress! It's the one I wore last year and it just didn't fit right, nothing fits right!

Jackson all dressed up for New Years!


My happy family before we left. Ruca decided to join in the picture :)

My Sisters!

Tim & I <3

Kelsy & I

I have a few New Years Resolutions this year...but I'm never very good at sticking with them. Here they are:

1. Not use my credit card, unless absolutely necessary.

2. Lose the last 20 pounds of baby weight, and 10 more I've been trying to lose!

3. Develop a healthy eating lifestyle... no dieting!

4. Be the best Mommy & Wifey possible!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan