Slider

te("

Christmas Day

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Every Christmas Morning we go to my parents house and my Mom makes breakfast and her side of the family comes over. It's always fun to have all the cousins together. This year we added 3 babies too. 3 years ago I started a new Christmas Morning tradition where I bring everyone Starbucks in the Morning. I love this tradition. 

Starbucks Christmas Morning. 


Jackson's stocking, elf & picture with Santa.

Me & my baby boy Christmas Morning :)

Jackson & Ruby

Jackson Christmas Morning before we went to my parents. 
My Family at my Grandmas house.

My whole family <3


We always go to my Grandmas house and spend it with my Dads side of the family. This year we decided to wear pajamas!

I'm excited for next years Christmas, Jackson will be running all over the place :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan