Slider

te("

Allie is TWO

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

February 12th Allie turned two and let me tell you the last year flew by! I miss her being all little, but now she talks and makes messes and is trouble just like her brothers. A couple days before her birthday I went to downtown Tacoma and took some pictures of Allie. They turned out pretty good considering it was freezing, so I didn't really get any with smiles...



Tim had to work late on her birthday so we celebrated the night before. My parents and sisters and Ruby came over we had pizza and cupcakes and opened presents. 







On her birthday Bernadette and Camden came over and they played and had cupcakes. I don't have any of those pictures on my computer though.
Here is one of Allie on her birthday present from us. 



Happy 2nd Birthday Allie Grayson. I love you so very much <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan