Slider

te("

The struggle is real...

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Please forgive me if this post is a little all over the place.

The struggle is real, my last baby will be two in less than a week and I still have at least 25 pounds to lose to be really comfortable with my body.  I have so many feeling about this, I'm disappointed with myself because I know I could have lost it by now if I really tried. At the same time I try to give myself grace, I know I had 3 kids in 4 years. and I really feel like a lot of it comes down to genetics.

I've tried so many different "diets" and they've worked for me for a short time, I have such a hard time staying consistent. I've been yoyo-ing 10 pounds the last year. I want to find a way to lose weight a healthy way, but still able to eat what I want. I do know I need to practice more self control and eating with moderation. I eat my emotions, happy, sad, mad, bored, ect.

It's so hard when you are on social media to not compare yourself to other women. So I've been thinking how am I going to do this. This is the year 2018 is the year you are going to lose the weight. No more excuses!

I've learned that I can't drink coke, it's all or nothing for me, I can't stop at one :( I will need to cut out candy and chips. I've been eating them so much lately, also eating out...I think I'm going to start with this first. I'm going to try and eat 1500 calories a day.

Since July I've been working out 5 days a week going to jazzercise. I know I'm getting stronger, maybe losing some inches, but my weight hasn't really changed.

July 4th 2017

December 31st 2017
I can't tell a whole lot of difference in the two pictures and it makes me sad that all my hard work at the gym is not as noticeable as I would like because of my diet. I really want to change this year so as soon as my period is over ( I started this morning) I'm going to be on point...80/20 at least. I have the next couple of days off so I'm going to plan some meals, go grocery shopping and find healthier ways to my cravings. I don't want to always feel down on myself and I'm the only one who can make the changes.

So to all the other mom's out there that are struggling you're not alone! I'm right here with you. Our genetics aren't the best, we like junk food more than healthy food, we have a crazy schedule or whatever. We are not alone and we can do this. We are the only ones who can, and just remember it really comes down to calories in calories out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan