Slider

te("

Our week

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Monday morning Tim decided to stay home from work, when I was on the way to the gym I had the best idea...let's take the kids swimming! So after my step class we went home, packed and headed back to the community center to swim. The kids had a blast, their smiles were best and made me so happy to see them.







Tuesday while Jackson was at school I took Johnny and Allie to the play toy on the mall. They had a blast!





Thursday we went to comicon. I didn't take many pictures.  We didn't bring the stroller so it was a little rough. I had Allie in the solly wrap for most of it and the boys went back and forth between walking and being carried. 


Saturday Tim and I went to see Logan, I fell asleep because the seats were so comfortable and I was tired too. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan