Slider

te("

Family photos

Sunday, March 5, 2017

It's my Friday, I'm sitting by the fire and I've just finished switching out our old photos to new ones. My favorite thing to do when we get new ones. I was worried we weren't going to get good ones because the boys mostly weren't cooperating, Allie had her moments too. We've had better ones but these are fun too because it shows their personalities so much.



One of my favorites of her.







I'm a little bummed I had her headband on the wrong way here you can't see it very well.


Johnny was the sweetest and asked for a kiss, I'm so glad she was able to capture this moment.

I love him always and forever 

I'll share her smash cake ones another time. And I'll link what they are wearing in another post too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan