Slider

te("

I'm back!

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Wow it's been a very long time since I've last posted. I got lazy and my computer always took forever to post, so I kinda gave up. But I'm back, just not sure how long I'll keep up :( Jackson has grown so much since March. He will be 8 months on Tuesday July 2nd! He now has 6 teeth, 4 on top and 2 on the bottom and he is crawling! Most of the time it is a bear crawl though. haha. 

We are leaving for California on Wednesday, this will be our first trip with Jackson and we are flying. I'm so nervous. I haven't started to pack either, I'm pretty sure I will over pack because I do not know how to pack light and I always think I will need/wear it. 

The last few days here in Federal Way, WA have been so hot, I bought my pair of shorts just in time for California. I've been wearing them lots. Yesterday we went to the Taste of Tacoma, so many people. We stayed for about 30 minutes but got some really cute family pictures in the rose garden :)

Jackson is learning his name and he will come if I say "come here." He is very very active and most days I look forward to when he takes a nap so I can too! He loves to "walk" with our help of course. He's not much of a baby food eater, or a eater in general. He has a bottle more than anything. My mom always says he is a "busy boy" haha, so very true though.  
Okay enough for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan