Slider

te("

Valentines Day

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I spent Valentines night with my hubby & Jackson. We watched a movie and ate our heart pizza. Tim had school at 7 and Jackson and I went to bed.
Flowers & my favorite candy from my hubby. So wasn't expecting anything. 
Jackson Valentines morning in is adorable onesie.

Valentines pajamas! Funny story behind these... we bought them for one of Tim's co-workers, but decided to keep them before we were pregnant and then they ended up being the right size and for the right sex! :)

Awwww he is so adorable <3

Jackson's favorite thing to do now is suck on his hand. 
Jackson & Mommy <3

Our yummy heart pizza from Papa Murphys.

I gave the big heart to Tim for Valentines day.
These were a lot harder to make then they look...

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan