Slider

te("

June and January

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

I'm obsessed with June and January. They have the cutest clothes for little girls. When I found out I was pregnant with a little girl I was so excited to get their headbands and blankets for my baby and once I had her they came out with even better outfits! I've gotten Allie the leotard, the peplum tank, the swing dress, the twirl skirt, the bloomer, some knee highs, a swimsuit and the play dress anchor and the stripped blush cardigan. Yea we've bought A LOT. But I love it because it lasts for the whole year. They have the best tights you can add with most of this and the cardigans. Here's some pictures from the last couple of months. I highly recommend you get some of their clothes. They have stuff for boys too, but I prefer the girls stuff, for the boys I shop at Target and Old Navy.









No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan